Weather in December in Mould Bay, Nt
|| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in December is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. An airy 4.5mm (0.2in) of H2O precipitates.
- Afternoons can be severely cold with average high temperatures reaching -27.1 °C (-16.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -34.4 °C (-29.9 °F).
- The shortest day is 8:18 long and the longest day is 8:35 long with an average length of 8:23.
- The mean temperature in Mould Bay, Nt is severely cold at -30.7 °C ( -23.26 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for December in Mould Bay, Nt, canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Mould Bay, Nt:
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) N
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 269.5 kms (167.5 miles) NW
- Dryden, On, Canada - 297.6 kms (184.9 miles) NW
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 297.1 kms (184.6 miles) NW
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) WNW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 301.2 kms (187.2 miles) W
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 231.1 kms (143.6 miles) SW
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) SW
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 314.7 kms (195.6 miles) WSW
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) SW
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 343.7 kms (213.6 miles) SW
- Armstrong, Ontario, Canada - 215.8 kms (134.1 miles) N
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 0.7 kms (0.4 miles) SSE
- La Tuque, Qc, Canada - 339.5 kms (211 miles) E
- Marquette, Michigan, Usa - 244 kms (151.6 miles) SSE
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 260.1 kms (161.6 miles) SSE
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 282 kms (175.2 miles) SSE