Climate of Mould Bay, Nt, Canada Average Weather
- Mould Bay, Nt, canada, 48°22'N, 89°19'W, 199 m (654 ft)
- Mould Bay, Nt has a polar tundra climate with no true summer (Köppen-Geiger classification: ET).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Mould Bay, Nt is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is -17.7 degrees Celsius (0.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 105.1 mm (4.1 in).
- If Mould Bay, Nt were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) N
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 269.5 kms (167.5 miles) NW
- Dryden, On, Canada - 297.6 kms (184.9 miles) NW
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 297.1 kms (184.6 miles) NW
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) WNW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 301.2 kms (187.2 miles) W
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 231.1 kms (143.6 miles) SW
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) SW
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 314.7 kms (195.6 miles) WSW
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) SW
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 343.7 kms (213.6 miles) SW
- Armstrong, Ontario, Canada - 215.8 kms (134.1 miles) N
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 0.7 kms (0.4 miles) SSE
- La Tuque, Qc, Canada - 339.5 kms (211 miles) E
- Marquette, Michigan, Usa - 244 kms (151.6 miles) SSE
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 260.1 kms (161.6 miles) SSE
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 282 kms (175.2 miles) SSE