Weather in February in Mould Bay, Nt
|| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 4.1mm (0.2in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 9:25 long and the longest day is 10:52 long with an average length of 10:07.
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely cold with average high temperatures reaching -31.1 °C (-24 °F).
- The mean temperature in Mould Bay, Nt is severely cold at -34.7 °C ( -30.46 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -38.5 °C (-37.3 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for February in Mould Bay, Nt, canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Mould Bay, Nt:
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) N
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 269.5 kms (167.5 miles) NW
- Dryden, On, Canada - 297.6 kms (184.9 miles) NW
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 297.1 kms (184.6 miles) NW
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) WNW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 301.2 kms (187.2 miles) W
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 231.1 kms (143.6 miles) SW
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) SW
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 314.7 kms (195.6 miles) WSW
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) SW
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 343.7 kms (213.6 miles) SW
- Armstrong, Ontario, Canada - 215.8 kms (134.1 miles) N
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 0.7 kms (0.4 miles) SSE
- La Tuque, Qc, Canada - 339.5 kms (211 miles) E
- Marquette, Michigan, Usa - 244 kms (151.6 miles) SSE
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 260.1 kms (161.6 miles) SSE
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 282 kms (175.2 miles) SSE